dimanche, avril 29, 2007

Discover Our Stations history

Once upon a time, a brand new married man has left his homeland: parents, long time friends, his job, his beloved Church, and so on..., to go far away, very far away, with his wife and his first new born boyGive a listen to some of this man songs. In his homeland he used to listen to nice christian musics from christian Radio stations:Radio Tele Lumiere. When he has got to his destination, he was very suprised that this kind
Radio station
didn't exist every where.So, in his wandering, he has got the idea, A VERY SUPRISING IDEA, to set up his Own Stereo Christian Music Station. Today, he is very pleased to share with you these blessed songs for your quite times. May God use this artists songs to help you in your personal devotion time.

Please give a listen to our two Stereo Musical Stations by cliking on the gray links:

LIVING WATER Stereo Station

MIGHTY FORTRESS Stereo Station

Let's sing to the Lord a new song with the Digital Gospel Channel

Personal Testimony:

Born in Haïti, I have the privilege to grow up in a christian family. My father, Pastor and amator composer has influenced my life and share with me the passion for music. In the Baptist Mission Primary School, I have learn to read music and play Trombone and Trompette. But later, I choose Guitar as my favorite instrument. Having always a accordeon in our home, I have learn some technics helping me to play piano. Very early, at about 14, I have started to write songsGive a listen to some of my songs, please.

Some years ago, after finishing my studies as an ingineer in Electronic, the Lord has lead me to an Haitian Radio Network:Radio Tele Lumiere, where I have discovered the fantastic world of brodcasting. Ever since, I have decided to do every thing I could, to share the Good News all over the world. Praise God for all the modern possibilities He grant us for this ministry. Let all and every man know that Jesus want to offer them the everlasting life.

Nowadays, I have more than one hundred songs waiting for arrangement. I have produced a recording some years ago with ten songs on cassetteGive a listen to these tittles. . I am still looking for someone to help me go further. Nowadays, I am living in France with my family. God has blessed us with four boys. While I am working In my home studio, they are often there to make noisy sound in back ground. It's so funny to play music with themfor our desire is to help them live their life according to God's words.

We have a special episode about our Podcast history in French. For the moment, I don't have project for an English version (you may know why!!!). any way I think that our French is very easy to understand. Please give a listen to the related episode MEGA-MAG.Pod

Thank you for you encouragement and your prayer. We believe that our Lord is able to open many doors for this ministry. Don't hesitate to contact us for further informations.

Your Station



In Him,Franck DORISTIL pastor and christian artist.

Click here to go back to the Digital Gospel Channel Site

Aucun commentaire: